Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year's Eve Live with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson


Ever since MTV stopped doing their live new year's eve show in Times Square, I've been looking for a new year's eve program to occupy my satellite TV from www.cannonsatellite.com/ time. I think I may finally have found it last year with New Year's Eve Live with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin on CNN of all places. The show starts at 11 p.m. and runs for two hours. After watching the show for like two minutes, I knew I had found my new favorite new year's eve program. As odd as it sounds, Cooper and Griffin have what can only be dubbed "great chemistry." And this is coming from someone who literally cannot stand Kathy Griffin.


The two person duo basically add humorous commentary about the events surrounding Times Square as well as putting an entertaining spin on the year's events. The thing I noticed about Cooper is that he's got a witty sense of humor while Griffin's humor is more blunt and obvious. I've come to the conclusion that she needs to be in a two person comedy team just to be tolerable. Anyway they also go to CNN correspondents around the globe for coverage on how people across the globe are celebrating the new year. I was a little concerned after Griffin's obscenity incident last year, but it looks like the duo will be back for another show this new year's eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d