Monday, August 30, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes you ended up doing both, lol...thanks Honey *wink*
2. My son is what's been on my mind on and off all day.
3. Remember when we first met.
4. My family, church, and hobby (blogging) are three of my favorite obsessions :-).
5. During the last year was a trying time for me.
6. Seeing my husband and son play and do things together puts a smile on my face.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Marinated Grilled Chicken.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
~~ Hi, what brings you here?
5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
~~ Awfully Hot!
6. How many people do you trust with everything?
~~ Two, husband and my mother.
7. What was the last thing you drank?
~~ Diet soda :-).
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
~~ Yes, my best friend, Doris.
9. Name one thing you love about winter?
10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
~~ Nope, never will!
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
~~ Spending time with hubby alone :-).
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
~~ Hot weather.
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
~~ One and a half year.
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
~~ Use the bathroom.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
~~ Yes, my husband and best friend.
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
~~ Yes, my cousin who betrayed my trust. She is too prideful to admit it.
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
~~ Absolutely! The weather will be colder and I can do a lot of things than staying home.
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
~~ I used to, but not anymore since he lives in the Philippines and no communication since he got married....I left the Philippines.
Monday, August 23, 2010
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Woodrow Wilson. All opinions are 100% mine.
Good thing there is a program that helps and encourages those who want to become teacher just like my husband. Woodrow Wilson Teaching fellowship encourages and helps these prospective teachers to work in the classroom where they are needed. The program also prepares, mentors future teachers through schooling on top of offering a $30,000 stipend for those who want to change their career just like my husband and also those who are recent graduates of Math, Technology, Engineering and Science fields. If you are interested, there are 14 participating universities you can choose from in order to complete the Master's program. To qualify, you must have completed an undergraduate in one of the related fields mentioned here by June of 2011 and have at least 3.0 GPA with great commitment to the program and its goal.
After you enrolled in the program, you need to complete teacher field-based master's degree in teacher education. You also need to teach in a high-need school for three years. Part of the program is you will also be provided with support as well as mentors in the classroom as you teach. Whichever program you enrolled in is where you would complete your Master's degree and be teaching the minimum of 3 years following your graduation. The Woodrow Wilson Teaching Fellowships seeks to recruit, prepare and retain effective teachers for the students and schools who need them most. For more info, visit www.wwteachingfellowship.org or watch the video embedded here.
Friday, August 20, 2010
1. Laughter is the best medicine.
2. We're on board are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is a good nap this afternoon.
4. My son's innocent and pure face puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world did you put your hard earned badge?
6. An exercise and a healthy balance diet is just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include laundry, and trip to grocery store and Sunday, I want to be with my family at church in the morning and a nap in the afternoon!
Good thing there's the Directv that has every channel we want to watch; I like that it has more sports, more movies, more local channels, more HD and more 3D for your TV dollar. I think it is time for us to switch to the number Directv, #1 satellite provider in the country.
If you are ready to switch like us or are looking for the best satellite provided, look no further...check their website at localtv-satellite.com now and sign up or visit the LocalTV-Satellite provider near you where you will also get free HD for life. Right now you have three packages to choose from, the Choice Package for $29.99, for 12 months, the choice ultimate Package for $39.99 for 12 months also, and best offer which is the Premier Package free for 5 months! So, what are you waiting for? Visit their site now and avail yourself of these great satellite programming they offer.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
This artificially flavored, fried “potato products” – seasoning created in a fragrance factory in Jersey, containing beef by product of some (secret formula) kind – is San Francisco’s favorite french fry. Which means it is not real food. They even developed a multi-million dollar pheromone-chemical that they spray on all their foods such as burgers, salads, french fries and even milkshakes. French fries potato is a product. The worst part, it tricks your metabolism into requiring it to feel full. McDonalds uses a much thicker oil than in Nout… and their fries come pre-"breaded" frozen.
This is good to know and will help those who love to eat at fastf ood resto such as McDonalds. My family loves sweet potato fries better and they wouldn't eat potato french fries even the homemade one. You can buy it frozen or make it yourself, that way you know it is healthy and that you are eating fresh and real foods :-)
It's Friday once again and time for Food Trip Friday hosted by Willa. And here is my entry for this week. My second favorite seafood of all, next to Crab (legs) of course is lobster. Isn't it mouth watering, yummy!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
1. Music uplifts my soul.
2. Light breakfast is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: Come on, get up.
4. Fish sticks and sweet potato fries; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been awhile since I last updated my new blog.
6. Sleep is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Friday night movie at the park, tomorrow my plans include go to IKEA or go swimming and hang out with my friends at the pool and Sunday, I want to go to church with my family!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of iNetVideo.com. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hubby and I are both struggling to lose weight. And so we talked about it and decided to do something with it. We have a treadmill at home and there is no reason why we can't do some cardio. We can walk, jog, run rain or shine in the comfort of our home. We also bought step tool for aerobics as well as exercise ball. Now, it is time for us to buy some fitness DVDs from iNetVideo.com. Why this website? I found out that this website has huge selection of workouts and instructors videos. From yoga, pilates, aerobics etc), they've got you covered. I like that hey carry hundreds of titles at low prices.
As I browse at iNetVideo.com, I noticed that they have videos of my favorite fitness instructors such as Nancy Marmorat for low impact aerobics, Kathy Smith for cardio fat burner and Denise Austin for burn fats fast.
Obviously, if I were to choice a workout...among yoga, pilates and aerobics....the last would be my choice :-). I am sure hubby and I will sure lose weight in less than a year. Of course, we need to couple it with diet. I have done this before and it really worked. Plus aerobics is better and faster way when it comes to fat burner and losing weight.
At Breckenridge, aside from Frisco lodging, the resort managers offer their finest Breckenridge vacation rentals as well as condos located in the town proper. Indeed, Breckenridge Resort Managers have something for everyone, from ski in and out to vacation rentals they've got you covered. This place is a great place for everyone to enjoy and relax away from the busy city life.
For Breckenridge rental homes lodging, condos or townhomes, look no further for Breckenridge Resort Managers will give you some great Breckenridge Lodging deals and Last Minute Bids! If you are like me who likes to have a different idea of adventure, the main Street in Breckenridge offers visitor first class shopping, a myriad of delectable dining options and an electric nightlife in the setting of a historic town. Enjoy the attractions at the newly remodeled pavilion, stroll along the river walk, visit the indoor ice arena, or take the kids to the recreation center for a swim. So what are you waiting for? Book your reservation now by clicking the link provided here.
To advertise a product, attention to details is a must if you wanted the people to get interested in the products such as logo canopy. This printed tents are used widely by wide variety of companies that sell stuffs on the go and is great for for outdoor events, these canopies are the mainstay of presenters at all types of fairs and festivals. What about logo mats ? This mat is mostly use by offices, stores, retail outlets and retail chains. Logo mats can be printed in several different ways. Inlaid logos are common and full color digital images can be produced. Trade show flooring is used in trade shows and comes in variety of styles and shapes. You can even add a logo or message to the flooring. The trade show carpet on the other hand is also used for exhibitors and adds a nice comfortable touch to any exhibit. So, what are you waiting for? Let them showcase your business with a customized design that draws attention and speaks on your behalf. Contact
On the other hand, The calabash or bottle gourd or opo squash (not to be confused with the calabaza) is a vine grown for its fruit, which can either be harvested young and used as a vegetable or harvested mature, dried, and used as a bottle, utensil, or pipe. For this reason, one of the calabash subspecies is known as the bottle gourd. The fresh fruit has a light green smooth skin and a white flesh. However the rounder varieties are called Calabash gourds whereas the longer and slimmer kinds are usually well known as bottle gourds. The calabash was one of the first cultivated plants in the world, grown not for food but as a container. It was named for the calabash tree (Crescentia cujete).
With Guardian Accident Insurance, the death of a loved ones can be less stressful and will give you peace of mind knowing that you are protected financially; same thing if something unpredictable happen to you. So, wait no more! Click the link provided here to apply or just simply call this number: 1300 70 9560 between 8.00am to 8.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. No more complicated paper works. Isn't it great or what!?
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
If they agreed, it would be nice to stay in one of the great condominiuml there which is the towers at myrtle beach. I have been reading online about this online and was amazed with their relaxing and impressive amenities, affordable price, and detailed accommodations not to mention the breathtaking pictures – window views. I really like the thought of staying in one of affordable units they offer. They have units for everyone from 1 to 2 bedroom to 3 bedroom condominium where each has a private balcony. This place is good for couples, singles, and family group (which is perfect for us). Indeed myrtle beach is a place where everyone will have fun and enjoy every minute of stay there. I couldn't wait for our vacation with my in-laws next year!